I have just completed my first project that I want to enter into Spotlight's competition, and I couldn't wait to share it with you all!
I used the yarn that I bought the other day. Yarn that abides by all the competition's guidelines. It is 100% acrylic, 8ply yarn.
I used the same pattern that I created for my first Ami-burger. This one turned out slightly bigger in size due to the difference in the weight of the yarn, and the fact I used a slightly bigger hook. But all in all, I am really happy with how it turned out!
Yes, it is a little fuzzy around the edges, but that is to be expected from an acrylic yarn, and I shouldn't be too fussy about it.
Yay! First entry done! On to the next!!!